[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35852: Starting Firefox, post edit tab restored: Revision is set to point where I started working in this tab the last time

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 2 01:29:27 UTC 2016

#35852: Starting Firefox, post edit tab restored: Revision is set to point where I
started working in this tab the last time
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  let me see...            |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  closed
Changes (by azaozz):

 * owner:   => azaozz
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"37619"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="37619"
 Editor: ensure the page is refreshed when the users navigate to it with
 the Back or Forward buttons. In these cases the browsers usually load the
 page from (memory) cache and it contains the old editor content.

 Fixes #35852.

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35852#comment:7>