[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33143: Twenty Fifteen uses jQuery window.width() - which is not synced with used media queries

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 10 09:11:12 UTC 2016

#33143: Twenty Fifteen uses jQuery window.width() - which is not synced with used
media queries
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  th23           |       Owner:  davidakennedy
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by th23):

 Hi David,

 no problem - but to be honest, I am running out of ideas on how else to
 describe / show...

 In a nutshell, it boils down to the fact, that the CSS is using a
 different way of measuring the "breaking points" between layouts, than JS.
 And in some edge cases, these lead to different results which layout is
 currently shown.

 If this is only me seeing an issue, I don't mind closing the ticket...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33143#comment:11>