[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36495: Standardize on 3-digit x.x style for _doing_it_wrong() and _deprecated_function() calls

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 6 15:33:42 UTC 2016

#36495: Standardize on 3-digit x.x style for _doing_it_wrong() and
_deprecated_function() calls
 Reporter:  SergeyBiryukov                       |       Owner:  metodiew
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  closed
  refresh                                        |

Comment (by metodiew):

 I'm a bit confused here. The ticket was committed and closed with props.
 (Not that I mind :))

 However, I'm more than happy to refresh the patch before the release date
 and make sure we have the inline documentation updated

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36495#comment:13>