[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37285: Shiny Updates: Cancelling the filesystem credentials prevents updating themes unless you reload

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 5 18:45:07 UTC 2016

#37285: Shiny Updates: Cancelling the filesystem credentials prevents updating
themes unless you reload
 Reporter:  DavidAnderson    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by DavidAnderson):

 @swissspidy : I think so, but I'm puzzled by a problem that turned up in
 testing of our plugin, and then seemed to just vanish without any obvious
 reason. So, I'm going to test it further tomorrow and get back to you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37285#comment:4>