[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35877: Advanced List Styles Not Saving in Visual Editor in Multisite for Non-SuperAdmins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 1 12:03:16 UTC 2016

#35877: Advanced List Styles Not Saving in Visual Editor in Multisite for Non-
SuperAdmins
------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  joenasagrc        |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by mrahmadawais):

 Replying to [comment:19 azaozz]:
 > Why would you want to arrange CSS alphabetically? In this case it makes
 it harder to read :)

 Coz, it makes it easier to read for me. If I am looking for if the `list-
 style-type` attribute is there, I will have to look for anything that
 starts with letter `L` and not review all the list to find out there is
 def. a `list-style-type` attr which is placed at the very end.

 INMHO we cannot go on and arrange these elements in order of their
 relation to one another because not all CSS properties relate to one
 another.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35877#comment:20>