[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35639: 'Paste as text' button in visual editor should not show a pop-up on each use.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 27 22:47:04 UTC 2016

#35639: 'Paste as text' button in visual editor should not show a pop-up on each
use.
 Reporter:  rothschild86  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  4.4.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 It was a nice touch on first use. But now after seeing it a 100 times, I
 absolutely despise it. I know what this button does. There is no reason to
 tell me again and again. Just breaks my flow of work.

 Imagine if every button on the toolbar told you what it did every time you
 used it: "The text you selected is now bolded. Press Ok to dismiss".