[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23279: Add templates to style registration, signup, activation, login and password reset pages

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 26 14:40:29 UTC 2016

#23279: Add templates to style registration, signup, activation, login and password
reset pages
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rmccue                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by magicroundabout):

 I'd really like to see some improvements here. Themes can better "brand"
 their login forms using page templates or shortcodes, but the current set
 of tags and filters doesn't allow much in the way of customization.

 I can do a wp_login_form() but I can't do a wp_lostpassword_form() or a
 wp_registration_form() - more template tags like this would help us build
 our own forms in page templates.  It it worth me having a go add
 extracting this form code to functions like this? Or are there
 complications to doing this that I've not considered?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23279#comment:20>