[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35273: Menus Screen Options: various fixes for the Menus Screen and the Customizer Menus Panel

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 25 23:40:07 UTC 2016

#35273: Menus Screen Options: various fixes for the Menus Screen and the Customizer
Menus Panel
-----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  afercia                      |       Owner:  afercia
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 In the menu customizer plugin, it basically tried to do it as simply as
 possible by using the existing core functions. Definitely worth rethinking
 it at this point.

 The title attribute screen option was made optional and off by default
 early on in the menu customizer process (I believe in June 2014). So, by
 the time that was made optional in core about a year later, the plugin had
 had that option well-established and I guess no one noticed that it was
 using a different id than the core one, or the other consistencies.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35273#comment:8>