[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35495: Allow `get_terms()` to return all terms, make `$taxonomy` parameter optional

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 18 11:42:19 UTC 2016

#35495: Allow `get_terms()` to return all terms, make `$taxonomy` parameter
optional
 Reporter:  flixos90                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by flixos90):

 Replying to [comment:2 swissspidy]:
 > I guess we can't just use `function get_terms( $args = array() ) {…}`
 and `func_get_args()` to maintain backwards compatibility? Would look more
 clean than `get_terms( null, $args )`.

 +1 for this idea, it's definitely cleaner

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35495#comment:3>