[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35878: In `wp.media.view.Attachment.render` tested parameter is missing an initialization.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 19 20:17:11 UTC 2016

#35878: In `wp.media.view.Attachment.render` tested parameter is missing an
initialization.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  georgestephanis  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Media            |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  minor            |   Keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion
  Focuses:  javascript       |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 I'm still familiarizing myself with Media, so please feel free to close if
 this is silly.

 On line ~116 in `wp-includes/js/media/views/attachment.js` we're testing:

 ```
 if ( options.nonces ) {
 ```

 but `options.nonces` isn't initialized above in the `options` defaults.

 For clarity's sake, should we initialize it to `false`?  (also, it keeps
 my IDE from getting cranky about it)

 Patch attached.

 Also -- `options.percent` isn't initialized either -- but as that seems to
 be conditionally initialized down below (only initialized if
 `options.uploading` is truthy), I didn't muck around with it in this
 patch.