[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35693: PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in wp-includes/class-wp-editor.php on line 683

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 2 20:19:22 UTC 2016

#35693: PHP Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in wp-includes/class-wp-
editor.php on line 683
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  aohipa        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:2 aohipa]:
 > @azaozz Thanks for the quick answer, but I don't think I use it
 incorrectly.

 Right, as long as you return an array, it is the correct use.

 > And even if I was using it wrong, wouldn't it be good to check the input
 for implode before using it?

 No, because if there are two or more plugins using the same filter, the
 second would expect an array. All plugins using a filter will have to
 respect the parameter type. If they don't we need to warn the authors they
 are "doing it wrong" :)

 > EDIT: Btw.: The problem remains, even when I remove my usages of the
 filter.

 Is there perhaps another plugin using one of these filters?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35693#comment:3>