[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39362: Checkbox control for 'Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu' not wrapped in checkbox customize control

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 21 17:55:53 UTC 2016

#39362: Checkbox control for 'Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu'
not wrapped in checkbox customize control
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dingo_bastard  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 The customize control class and `li` should already be added outside the
 `content_template` to reflect the actual control type, which in this case
 is specific to the nav menu auto-add control.

 I don't remember off the top of my head why this isn't a regular checkbox
 control, I think it's so that its JS logic can be organized within the
 control's JS structure. I don't think we could add another `li` like
 checkbox class to the existing `.customize-control` here if there's a
 clean way to do it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39362#comment:1>