[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39337: TinyMCE: when a wpview is the last element, insert an empty paragraph (caret placeholder) under it

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 20 08:27:50 UTC 2016

#39337: TinyMCE: when a wpview is the last element, insert an empty paragraph
(caret placeholder) under it
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz        |       Owner:

Comment (by iseulde):

 What about blocks that are inserted after init? Maybe we should just
 create a paragraph whenever the area after the block is clicked? In my
 opinion it's still better to keep "native" behaviour and place the caret
 after the block, where the user can press enter to create a new paragraph.
 I see that this currently doesn't happen. This was the behaviour before we
 switched to the mce implementation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39337#comment:1>