[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39216: PDFs with non-opaque alpha channels can result in previews with black backgrounds.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 16 20:59:21 UTC 2016

#39216: PDFs with non-opaque alpha channels can result in previews with black
backgrounds.
 Reporter:  gitlost                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by joemcgill):

 * keywords:   => dev-feedback 2nd-opinion has-patch has-unit-tests

Comment:

 Hi @gitlost,

 Thanks for digging into this. I'm hoping to get feedback from
 @mikeschroder and/or @markoheijnen on the approach, but in the mean time I
 have an initial question. Unless I'm mistaken, it seems to me that the
 CMYK issue is distinct from the alpha channel issue. Is that correct? If
 so, we should probably separate that issue into a separate ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39216#comment:3>