[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39200: Replace `is_super_admin()` check with current_user_can( 'manage_network_options' ) in wp-admin/options.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 9 16:50:07 UTC 2016

#39200: Replace `is_super_admin()` check with current_user_can(
'manage_network_options' ) in wp-admin/options.php
-------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  sathyapulse              |       Owner:  flixos90
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by flixos90):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-refresh
 * status:  assigned => reviewing

Comment:

 Thanks for the update @sathyapulse.

 I think we had a small misunderstanding here, the code format should only
 be adjusted in lines (or their direct environment) which are changed
 anyway. In [attachment:39200.1.patch] you added curly braces throughout
 the entire file, but this makes the diff unreadable since it's unclear
 what the actual functional code change was.
 Only the one clause that you changed in [attachment:39200.patch] line 163
 should get curly braces, please ignore the other ones. Could you please
 update the patch? It's probably easiest if you do it based on your initial
 patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39200#comment:3>