[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38851: WP_User_Query cannot retrieve multisite users who have not been assigned a role on a site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 4 18:58:49 UTC 2016

#38851: WP_User_Query cannot retrieve multisite users who have not been assigned a
role on a site
 Reporter:  robdxw                        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  new

Comment (by stormrockwell):

 I feel that `'blog_id' => -1` would be a better choice so we don't mix
 primitives and it would resemble 'all' like `'posts_per_page' => -1` in
 many WP functions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38851#comment:5>