[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39023: show_in_rest property missing from the register_post_type() and register_taxonomy() args docblocks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 2 08:01:18 UTC 2016

#39023: show_in_rest property missing from the register_post_type() and
register_taxonomy() args docblocks
----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion           |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by ketuchetan):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-docs => needs-docs has-patch

Comment:

 Hi @johnbillion

 I have added my patch can you please look into it and please let me know
 if I understand the ticket correctly or not.

 If I am wrong then please can you please tell me the more description
 about this ticket please.

 Thanks,
 Chetan

--