[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 31 13:53:24 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots needs-testing          |  javascript
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * owner:   => celloexpressions
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Still looking for volunteers to iterate on the design and coordinate user
 testing. Let me know if you're interested. We'll have weekly discussions
 on this project during the customize component meetings Mondays at 17:00
 UTC, see https://make.wordpress.org/core/2016/08/25/customize-kickoff-and-
 weekly-meetings-for-4-7/.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:14>