[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37774: Shiny Updates: Themes updates with no package available still show "Update now" link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 30 15:26:18 UTC 2016

#37774: Shiny Updates: Themes updates with no package available still show "Update
now" link
 Reporter:  uglyrobot     |       Owner:
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.7

Comment:

 Thanks for reporting this! I think we should not show the "Update now"
 link at all in this case, without adding an additional explanation. The
 user will see it when opening the theme details modal and there's not
 enough space anyway.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37774#comment:1>