[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37867: Document return types for create/create_and_get/create_many() methods of factory classes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 29 15:28:52 UTC 2016

#37867: Document return types for create/create_and_get/create_many() methods of
factory classes
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jdgrimes          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by jdgrimes):

 Replying to [comment:1 johnbillion]:
 > Which IDE are you using? This sounds like something that an IDE should
 be able to handle easily without needing to be prompted by a potentially
 ''very'' long list of `@method` comments.

 PhpStorm. It is only 3 method comments. I hope the patch makes it more
 clear, maybe my explanation wasn't very good.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37867#comment:3>