[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34923: Allow users to more seamlessly create page-based nav menus during customization

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 25 17:48:04 UTC 2016

#34923: Allow users to more seamlessly create page-based nav menus during
customization
 Reporter:  westonruter              |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  accepted
  needs-testing has-screenshots      |  javascript
  needs-unit-tests                   |

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 @mrahmadawais it looks like there's still a pixel or two difference in the
 height of the button and the input, although that's better.

 @westonruter my only concern with not having a filter is that ideally
 there should be a way for developers to disable this feature, although the
 naming definitely needs work. We could take that out for the first pass
 and revisit when we circle back to add taxonomy support.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34923#comment:74>