[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37755: Visual Editor: Weird unicode (vietnamese) characters display on Wordpress 4.6

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 22 14:06:51 UTC 2016

#37755: Visual Editor: Weird unicode (vietnamese) characters display on Wordpress
4.6
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nmt90              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by nmt90):

 Replying to [comment:2 azaozz]:
 > Hi @nmt90, thanks for the bug report.
 >
 > Does this work better if you change the font, and if yes, which commonly
 available font works best?

 > If not, does the post look properly on the front-end and if you load it
 first in the Text editor (switch to Text and reload the page)?

 Thank you, @azaozz,

 I think the problem is "Georgia" font and the good choice is as same as
 left menu's font family, or the set: "Segoe UI",Roboto, sans-serif. I
 tried with "Segoe UI" (default windows 8 - 10 font) and the Vietnamese
 character display well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37755#comment:3>