[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37743: Setting UPLOADS constant's path prefixes the path with ABSPATH instead of WP_CONTENT_DIR

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 20 12:56:22 UTC 2016

#37743: Setting UPLOADS constant's path prefixes the path with ABSPATH instead of
WP_CONTENT_DIR
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  jtwebb        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by jtwebb):

 Thanks for the response. Prefixing the path two different ways in the same
 function seemed like a bug. But since that is by design I'll try something
 else.

 The first two options won't work for my scenario.

 The third option wouldn't work in my situation either, because the
 function checks to see if it's an absolute path by checking if it has the
 {{{ABSPATH}}} in it. If it doesn't (which it wouldn't if
 {{{WP_CONTENT_DIR}}} and {{{ABSPATH}}} are siblings) then it prefixes the
 path with {{{ABSPATH}}}.

 I'll give the fourth one a try. I wasn't familiar with that filter. But if
 I can set that to be completely custom, it should work for me.

 Again, I really appreciate your response!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37743#comment:3>