[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28053: Fields with same name added to new media modal using 'attachment_fields_to_edit' do not pass as an array when saving.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 17 19:08:47 UTC 2016

#28053: Fields with same name added to new media modal using
'attachment_fields_to_edit' do not pass as an array when saving.
 Reporter:  husobj                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
  patch                              |  administration

Comment (by LindsayBSC):

 Replying to [comment:14 drosendo]:
 > Hi @LindsayBSC ,
 >
 > I don't fully understand your question, but how is my better? I'm really
 not discussing witch one is better, I believe both are viable solutions,
 but since none have been approved over the past 2 years since reported. I
 just rather use my code, I believe it to be more "readable/clean" and I do
 think that it covers all scenarios. Correct me if I'm wrong.

 > Thanks,
 > David

 I was asking why you felt the patch needed rewriting - which, even though
 you said you didn't want to discuss why, you actually did explain.

 So you feel your patch is more readable than the provided previous patch?
 I am asking for my own reference to understand if/when/how my code could
 be improved.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28053#comment:15>