[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28053: Fields with same name added to new media modal using 'attachment_fields_to_edit' do not pass as an array when saving.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 17 18:49:57 UTC 2016

#28053: Fields with same name added to new media modal using
'attachment_fields_to_edit' do not pass as an array when saving.
 Reporter:  husobj                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
  patch                              |  administration

Comment (by LindsayBSC):

 Replying to [comment:12 drosendo]:
 > Hi,
 >
 > Any feedback on this? is my patch viable?
 >
 > Thanks,
 > David

 Can you explain how you patch is more efficiently coded than the one
 already provided in this ticket? The previously submitted one looks for
 the default scenario for checkbox naming where if you are provided a list
 of checkboxes as options for a single "question", you use brackets [] in
 your naming convention. Because this is default behavior, we just look for
 that to know if we are looking at a multiple checkbox select option or
 not.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28053#comment:13>