[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36543: Install Now and Manual Install for Version 4.5 result in fatal error/parse errors messages

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 10 12:47:09 UTC 2016

#36543: Install Now and Manual Install for Version 4.5 result in fatal error/parse
errors messages
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  KrisEnglish   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by ocean90):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @KrisEnglish and welcome to Trac.

 Sorry for the late response. It seems like you could solve the issue since
 the site is now running WordPress 4.5.3.

 For further support we ask that you use our support forums at
 https://wordpress.org/support.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36543#comment:1>