[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36661: Improve `wp_get_attachment_image()` and `wp_get_attachment_image_attributes` docs.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 27 19:09:55 UTC 2016

#36661: Improve `wp_get_attachment_image()` and
`wp_get_attachment_image_attributes` docs.
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  juanfra      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by juanfra):

 * severity:  normal => minor

Comment:

 Hi @DrewAPicture!

 Thanks for your time.

 Yeah totally agree. Do you think by documenting the return values of the
 function is enough to not specify the default params(`$atts`) for the
 `wp_get_attachment_image_attributes`? I think if we include them as well,
 we won't cause any harm and it could help someone out there trying to
 learn or implement something cool with images.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36661#comment:3>