[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36667: this is message when trying to save a new post or edit an existing for my blog

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 25 23:22:18 UTC 2016

#36667: this is message when trying to save a new post or edit an existing for my
blog
 Reporter:  wayne111112   |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  4.5
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Internal Server Error

 unable to complete your request.

 Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the
 error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
 error.

 More information about this error may be available in the server error
 log.