[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 beta-m (64-bit)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 20 15:48:54 UTC 2016

#36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75
beta-m (64-bit)
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  doncullen      |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed

Comment (by doncullen):

 Good news, @azaozz -- I applied the patch exactly as you said to (replaced
 it with files from trunk, debug already set to false, and updated version
 file) -- working like a charm now with no issues, no errors.  Everything
 works as expected.  That did the trick.  Thanks!

 Replying to [comment:21 azaozz]:
 > Replying to [comment:18 doncullen]:
 > > I'd be happy to update my copy of TinyMCE in my installation of
 WordPress if you can let me know what the best way to do that would be.

 > Right. In production TinyMCE is loaded differently than the rest of the
 JS. Best way to try 4.3.10 is to replace `wp-tinymce.js.gz` with the
 latest version from here: https://build.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk
 /wp-includes/js/tinymce and '''NOT''' have `SCRIPT_DEBUG` set in your wp-
 config.php (or set to `false`).

 > Then make sure to empty the browser cache and refresh the page after
 includes/version.php to help with cache busting.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36545#comment:32>