[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 beta-m (64-bit)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 19 15:59:09 UTC 2016

#36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75
beta-m (64-bit)
---------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  doncullen      |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:18 doncullen]:
 > I'd be happy to update my copy of TinyMCE in my installation of
 WordPress if you can let me know what the best way to do that would be.

 Right. In production TinyMCE is loaded differently than the rest of the
 JS. Best way to try 4.3.10 is to replace `wp-tinymce.js.gz` with the
 latest version from here: https://build.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk
 /wp-includes/js/tinymce and '''NOT''' have `SCRIPT_DEBUG` set in your wp-
 config.php (or set to `false`).

 Then make sure to empty the browser cache and refresh the page after
 includes/version.php to help with cache busting.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36545#comment:21>