[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 beta-m (64-bit)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 19 04:02:57 UTC 2016

#36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75
beta-m (64-bit)
---------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  doncullen      |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by doncullen):

 Update:  I downloaded TinyMCE 4.3.10's tinymce.min.js file and replaced my
 copy with the 4.3.10 version, then I tried again with Chrome.  The TinyMCE
 interface was mostly responsive this time, and did not give any errors in
 the console.  The 'Visual' tab however was disabled, and left it only
 editable in text mode.

 It's an improvement, but still not wholly fixed.  I will try switching
 over to the stable version and see if I can reproduce the issue.  I don't
 have the stable version installed, but will install it in the morning.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36545#comment:19>