[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27412: Category meta box: cannot see chosen subcategory if many items in subcategory

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 9 13:42:39 UTC 2015

#27412: Category meta box: cannot see chosen subcategory if many items in
subcategory
-------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  landwire           |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request    |      Status:  new
Changes (by landwire):

 * type:  defect (bug) => feature request

Comment:

 Thanks! Yes, I am using Category Checklist Tree, which I find incredibly
 useful, when you have many terms in a taxonomy. Basically I would prefer
 wordpress to have this behaviour as standard, with the selected child
 directly under the parent, as described above.

 But obvioulsy it might need to stay in plugin land, rather then core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27412#comment:5>