[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33629: Post excerpts have become WAY too long after updating to WP 4.3, please fix.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 3 22:35:08 UTC 2015

#33629: Post excerpts have become WAY too long after updating to WP 4.3, please
fix.
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  MarineKingAizen  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by MarineKingAizen):

 My personal website is NOT a non-english locale. My clients aren't either
 and across different themes (including Magnificent by Elegant Themes, Divi
 by Elegant themes, varies themes by Ink Themes, etc)  all are experiencing
 the same problem with post excerpts being too long now.

 In the meanwhile, a fix was proposed in the thread referenced above. I
 just thought I would bring this issue to light before making those kinds
 of changes, I'd prefer no to if possible.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33629#comment:4>