[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33713: Customizer: allowing to set files other than image for Header background and background image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 3 18:11:50 UTC 2015

#33713: Customizer: allowing to set files other than image for Header background
and background image
 Reporter:  umesh.nevase    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |    Version:  4.3
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, javascript  |
 When we set header background image or background image from customizer
 settings, media upload should not allow to upload files other than image.

 We can set files other than image, and it shows broken in preview