[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32637: Customizer should default to returning to the front page, not the themes page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 2 01:44:43 UTC 2015

#32637: Customizer should default to returning to the front page, not the themes
page
---------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                           |      Status:  new
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * keywords:  good-first-bug 2nd-opinion has-patch dev-feedback => good-
     first-bug has-patch dev-feedback
 * milestone:  Future Release => 4.4

Comment:

 This looks fine for 4.4.

 I wonder if we could easily always detect the referer and go back to the
 If that's feasible, a new ticket should be made for that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32637#comment:9>