[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33657: wp.customize.Container.onChangeActive uses "construct" variable name instead of "container"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 1 23:24:28 UTC 2015

#33657: wp.customize.Container.onChangeActive uses "construct" variable name
instead of "container"
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 I think I wanted to use `construct` as opposed to `container` because the
 latter is often used to represent the DOM container element. So using
 `construct` was supposed to be less confusing. See also the `focus`
 function:

 {{{#!js
 focusContainer = construct.container.find( 'ul:first' );
 }}}

 If we changed it from `construct` to `container` then this would be:
 `container.container`

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33657#comment:2>