[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33637: Plugin updater ajax loader gif never get updated to show the success message.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 1 01:42:56 UTC 2015

#33637: Plugin updater ajax loader gif never get updated to show the success
message.
--------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  svovaf        |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 Replying to [comment:2 svovaf]:
 > - Yes, I only have one version of the plugin active at the time and I
 was trying to update the active version.
 > - I didn't try to update inactive plugins.
 > - I agree, updating the UI based on the clicked element would be the
 best. Since the JS looks uglified, it's kind of hard to work with it.

 > I'm happy to work up a patch, should I apply it on WP trunk? What's the
 SVN repo URL? Does everyone have permissions to patch it?

 In regard to the minified JS, you can add the following line to your wp-
 config.php file to use the source (unminified) JS:

 `define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', true);`

 Thanks for working on a patch!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33637#comment:4>