[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33713: Customizer: allowing to set files other than image for Header background and background image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 25 23:24:52 UTC 2015

#33713: Customizer: allowing to set files other than image for Header background
and background image
 Reporter:  umesh.nevase  |       Owner:
Changes (by afercia):

 * focuses:  ui, accessibility, javascript => ui, javascript

Comment:

 Thanks @umesh.nevase, just reproduced on trunk, followed steps:
 > Customizer > Header Image > Add new image > uploaded a .txt file in the
 "drop zone"
 the .txt file is uploaded and I'm given the ability to "select and crop"
 it :)

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/1Gyq_SFzfq.jpg)]]

 Pressing the "Select and Crop" button brings me to the "Crop Image" view
 which shows a broken image placeholder. No error messages in the console.

 Removing the "accssibility" keyword, definitely something worth having a
 look at though. cc @wonderboymusic

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33713#comment:4>