[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33992: User Edit page , Submit button DISABLED on Chrome with Google account logged-in

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 15 14:15:58 UTC 2015

#33992: User Edit page , Submit button DISABLED on Chrome with Google account
logged-in
 Reporter:  mfonsatti     |       Owner:
Changes (by knutsp):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => close

Comment:

 I, and clients, have this problem, and I believe it's quite common. No
 password keeper involved, and it happens in more than one browser type.
 Sometimes, just hitting refresh and re-applying the desired profile
 changes, makes the situation disappear. So it seems to be intermittent.

 I also believe it's already fixed by #33699 but I'm not sure we have
 understood the root cause, or what is triggering this problem, even
 without #33699.

 Admin's are changing their users password without intent, and users are
 sending emails to admin claiming they did not ask for their password to
 change. This hurts confidence in WordPress, and the biggest UX problem in
 current WordPress (4.3.1).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33992#comment:7>