[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34246: Edit Selection/Clear buttons for gallery selection have inconsistent hover states

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 10 15:46:02 UTC 2015

#34246: Edit Selection/Clear buttons for gallery selection have inconsistent hover
states
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  paulwilde          |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |     Status:  new
Component:  Media              |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, accessibility  |
 The hover states for the 'Edit Selection' and 'Clear' button are different
 than every other link in the Media Modal and change the background colour
 instead. Is this for any particular reason?

 Patch attached. I've also changed the colour of the 'Clear' button to be
 the same colour as the 'Delete Permanently' button.

 I've removed references to `.button-link` as I'm working on a patch for
 #34242.

 For a ticket about removing the orange hover state colour see #34244.