[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33185: user and site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected; frequently none

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 7 19:22:48 UTC 2015

#33185: user and site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected;
frequently none
--------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  tthorp              |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by tthorp):

 Thanks John. We really appreciate your work on this!

 I may have adequately described this in the original ticket but in case it
 helps to clarify, the issue also has to do with network admin site search
 regarding portions of the url or path.

 If a site's url is, say http://toppings.pizza.net/pepperoni/ it would be
 useful (to me) to be able to search "pepper" and have the site returned.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33185#comment:5>