[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34179: "Create a New Site" link on My Sites is inconsistent with other "Add New" links

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 7 11:34:04 UTC 2015

#34179: "Create a New Site" link on My Sites is inconsistent with other "Add New"
links
 Reporter:  helen                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
  bug                                |  multisite

Comment (by helen):

 @JeffMatson Thanks for the patch. Notes:

 * The link needs to be moved to be next to the page title, which you
 should be able to find in `wp-admin/my-sites.php`.
 * Please create patches from the root of the checkout - `patch` can't
 apply the patch without a path and there are often multiple files named
 the same but in different directories.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34179#comment:3>