[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33441: LastPass autofills generated password for a WP user with my account's password + other LastPass problems

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 5 15:31:56 UTC 2015

#33441: LastPass autofills generated password for a WP user with my account's
password + other LastPass problems
 Reporter:  TheLastCicada  |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by jjeaton):

 @adamsilverstein. I've tested this locally after applying the patch and it
 appears to have solved the issue. LastPass was also autofilling the email
 field with my saved username, and it's not doing that after applying the
 patch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33441#comment:15>