[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34087: Tests_Image_Intermediate_Size::test_get_intermediate_sizes_by_array_zero_width fails when the random value is 201

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 2 13:59:07 UTC 2015

#34087: Tests_Image_Intermediate_Size::test_get_intermediate_sizes_by_array_zero_width
fails when the random value is 201
 Reporter:  jorbin        |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 On the basis of my analysis above, I'm going to split the current test
 into two: one that does what the original test was supposed to do (with a
 value of 202), and one that demonstrates the off-by-1 check for aspect
 ratios. If this seems wrong to anyone, you can reopen the ticket and tell
 me so :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34087#comment:4>