[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34803: Deleting menu item with sub-items does not update sub-items' parent (with disabled JS)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 27 14:16:01 UTC 2015

#34803: Deleting menu item with sub-items does not update sub-items' parent (with
disabled JS)
 Reporter:  JanVoracek    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Menus         |    Version:  3.0
 Severity:  trivial       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 This bug appears only with '''disabled JavaScript'''.

 If I create menu with following structure:
  - Parent
    - Child 1
      - Child 2

 and I delete ''Child 1'', it should look like this:
  - Parent
    - Child 2

 The problem is that WP does not update the ''Child 2'' 's parent (postmeta
 ''_menu_item_menu_item_parent'') with disabled JavaScript.