[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34750: Password input on installation page is disabled and password cannot be copied

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 20 08:16:24 UTC 2015

#34750: Password input on installation page is disabled and password cannot be
copied
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  aspexi           |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 Hi,

 I am installing latest beta (Wordpress 4.4-beta4) and in Information
 needed box autogenerated password input is disabled and in Firefox 42
 (Ubuntu) this password cannot be selected nor copied from that field.

 Moreover I cannot set my custom password on that page.

 Is this a bug or a feature?

 Sorry if duplicated - I couldn't find related question here.