[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33308: Responsive list tables don't handle primary columns that are not the first non-checkbox one

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 12 00:30:59 UTC 2015

#33308: Responsive list tables don't handle primary columns that are not the first
non-checkbox one
--------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  helen         |       Owner:

Comment (by cklosows):

 We just ran into this on Easy Digital Downloads, where as the use case for
 us is the payments table. The payment IDs are numerically ordered by
 default, however we were exploring making the mobile view a bit more
 useful by having some of the other payment data become the primary column
 when collapsed.

 If this feature is possible that'd be fantastic. Just wanted to chime in
 with our use case.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33308#comment:8>