[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34549: Theme Customizer: Disable "Change [theme]" button when only one theme available

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 5 01:24:33 UTC 2015

#34549: Theme Customizer: Disable "Change [theme]" button when only one theme
available
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber   |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by westonruter):

 Actually, silly me, we can just use `count( $this->controls )` to
 determine how many themes are added. See [attachment:34549.4.diff].

 In a future release we can decided whether the themes section itself
 should be hidden entirely if there is only one available theme.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34549#comment:5>