[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32410: Adding wordpress Dockerfile for power architecture ( ppc64le ) on ubuntu 14.10 platform

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 20 05:21:40 UTC 2015

#32410: Adding wordpress Dockerfile for power architecture ( ppc64le ) on ubuntu
14.10 platform
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  amitghatwal      |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by amitghatwal):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Hi Stephan

 Thanks for your reply !!!
 So it appears to me , i wont be able to upload my dockerfile created for
 power - "ppc64le" architecture at "https://github.com/WordPress/WordPress
 " .

 If possible can you guide me the exact place where i can post my
 dockerfile for power architecture for wordpress.

 Thanks for your assistance .

 Regards,
 Amit

--