[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32431: Network Admin Menu has 'upgrades' in it's own subsection, instead of parity with Single Site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 19 13:30:59 UTC 2015

#32431: Network Admin Menu has 'upgrades' in it's own subsection, instead of parity
with Single Site
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by Ipstenu):

 I left it as "Available Updates" because it was that today and I too share
 the menu changing fear, so I made it as few changes as possible. I did
 toss the idea of making it "Updates" but went for 'as few changes as
 possible' :) That looks nice to me too.

 But I also tested it locally and had no issues.

 I've not seen any plugins that hook into index. If needed, I can figure
 out an ack to run on the plugin repo and see if anyone is, but most
 plugins make their own menu (Yoast's SEO, HTTPS) even if they only have
 one item.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32431#comment:6>